31 January 2011

New year, new project

So, I'm about to start production on my final film for my Uni degree. Scary stuff, but I figure it's going to be fine...I've set my sights quite high, and have already managed to turn a simple idea into a relatively complex operation! The good news is that I've been lucky enough to get some very talented people to help me out with it all.

I'm currently working on my storyboards for the film, and hopefully they'll be completed in the next couple of days, so that I can get my animatic done before next week. 

I'm also working on a project for The Dove Service- a local charity in Stoke-on-Trent. A team of us are working together to create a new, animated, section for their website which they hope will appeal to children and young people who are visiting the site.

On top of all of this, I'm also trying to put together an application for the Disney Talent Development program- because you never know, do you- which means that I'm going to be trying to get lots of life drawing done, as well as trying to polish up some of my work from last semester and doing some examples of lipsync to put in there.

So it's all go! I'm going to find the time to regularly update the blog as well, so hopefully there's going to be a sort of production diary going on here. I'll probably post again later in the week with more information on the projects, as well as hopefully some extracts from the storyboards.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment